Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost the little alignment key that aligns the pulley to oil pump, if anyone has one laying around i would REALLY appreciate it, thanks

·
Registered
555 Posts
emmagator said:
I lost the little alignment key that aligns the pulley to oil pump, if anyone has one laying around i would REALLY appreciate it, thanks
What kind of key is it? Is it the half round one or the rectangular one. They are commonly available at hardware stores and parts stores. Which engine do you have?

Failing all else McMaster Carr should have it,as should the isuzu service center,and depending on your engine,a GM dealer or Honda dealer.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow McMaster-Carr is a good find. I could use them for lots of stuff, lol. To bad i dont know the dimensions i need though. :(

·
Registered
555 Posts
emmagator said:
Wow McMaster-Carr is a good find. I could use them for lots of stuff, lol. To bad i dont know the dimensions i need though. :(
I think harbor freight has an assortment of those for a few bucks. The easy way though is just to go to www.isuzu.com,and look up your nearest isuzu service center. They can order one for you and its should only cost a couple bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts