Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been making a few bumpers for troopers. This is a very heavy duty offroad rear bumper, but its pretty light weight(65lbs). Its made of 3x5" tube with 3/16th wall thickness. It can come with or without the hitch. The shackle tabs are also the mounts. They are made from 3/4" plate and go all the way through the bumper. So the only way to break the tabs off would be to break all 4 of the bolts off them self. My trooper has a body lift, so thats why theres a gap.

I'd like $300 +shipping.
Thanks _chris...

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'd really like one of 2 gen bumpers also.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm pretty sure this will bolt right onto a secong gen...... :D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold :D ...........But I can always make more :D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
is there any plans for a first gen winch bumper that can house a 12k pound winch?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Any plans about producing a 2nd gen rear bumper like the Calmini with the addition of a hitch?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rodeoholic said:
is there any plans for a first gen winch bumper that can house a 12k pound winch?
I am going to be making a basic front winch bumper, kinda like the rear bumper in this post. the winch will ether sit on top of the tube or I will cut into the tube and set the winch mount lower.
here is a picture of a bumper I was just messing around with. it will be 3" higher on troopers without a body lift. my winch mount on my trooper is welded to my frame so in order to get the pics I had to just put the bumper in front of the mount.(its not on the bumper).

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
reran said:
Any plans about producing a 2nd gen rear bumper like the Calmini with the addition of a hitch?
I might it just depends on if there is a demand.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
onebadtrooper said:
reran said:
I might it just depends on if there is a demand.
Keep me posted if you decide to make one.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Me toooooooo

·
Registered
763 Posts
FYI, here's the 2nd gen bumper that he made. Quality was very good. I just need to adjust mounting tabs to account for body lift.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BTT.. :D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can now do front and rear bumpers.

The price for the F&R combo is $600 +shipping.
Shipping is about $40 each most of the time.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is a few pictures of front and rear bumpers that I made for an 85 trooper. The middle one is the front and the rear one is the rear bumper.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TTT :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
How much $$$ for a second gen rear with hitch recever?

·
Registered
390 Posts
I Frickin love em...Do you think the front one can handle the stresses of a winch/reciever attachment? I have been looking for one like crazy but no one makes em...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Rover_rob said:
Me toooooooo
ditto.. a second gen would be cool...that one you made looks cool - could it be painted to match the truck?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts