Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, the fancy chrome ones that come on your vehicle. Google and ebay searches aren't revealing any online. Can you get them anywhere else besides at a dealer?

The chrome plating has come off mine in spots. Would love to make them look new again.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Its probably going to be hard finding original decals. They pop up on eBay from time to time. Usually part of dealership closeouts.
The hard emblems are much easier to come by since they are removable, but the 2nd gen Rodeos use decals aside from the grille emblem.

So its pretty much a dealer only part. If you're worried about paying dealership prices, check Jerry (JLEMOND) out. He should be able to locate them for you.

or if you know the part number you might be able to order them from St Charles Isuzu.
http://stcharlesautoparts.com/

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gave my local dealer a call (supposed to call me back) . Also, requested a quote from myisuzuparts.com, which allows you to look up by VIN or by year.

Interesting note--myisuzuparts.com brings up the Amigo decal when I search using my Rodeo Sport VIN. But I found if you search for Rodeo Sports using the year and model, you can at least get the "Rodeo" decal. I found a slightly different "Sport" decal on ebay that would work.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
bek said:
Gave my local dealer a call (supposed to call me back) . Also, requested a quote from myisuzuparts.com, which allows you to look up by VIN or by year.

Interesting note--myisuzuparts.com brings up the Amigo decal when I search using my Rodeo Sport VIN. But I found if you search for Rodeo Sports using the year and model, you can at least get the "Rodeo" decal. I found a slightly different "Sport" decal on ebay that would work.
I dont think myisuzuparts.com sells parts anymore. We mainly just use them for the diagrams and to find part numbers.

If you get the part number from your dealer or price. Make sure it isnt back ordered, then compare it with St. Charles Isuzu. They ship for free. :D

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
After Isuzu left the US, isuzupartspeople.com went bye bye and that was the only place I knew of that you could get the decals and emblems other then from Isuzu.

You can try a local auto body shop and see if they can get them through their parts supplier. They might get them from Isuzu too though compare prices.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Rattle can chrome should be available and most any hardware store, I know Krylon makes it too.

I've used in on plastic before and while it doesn't look as good as real chrome steel, it probably looks as good as the coating that was originally on those plastic decals.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm new here and sorry to say but you're my last resort. I've searched high and low online for a grille emblem for my 2003 Isuzu Rodeo. I recently had to replace my grille and for some odd reason, it doesn't come with the emblem, go figure. I think I've looked at 30+ sites, hoping to find what I was looking for but no luck. Can anyone please help me? I believe it's the kind that snaps on from the back of the grille. My grille is black and as far as I know, the emblems only come in chrome so color's not an issue. Thanks for your help, hopefully :D

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Wana send me a pic? If its the same as an '01, I have an extra one.

·
Registered
105 Posts
TheRedGirl said:
Hi, I'm new here and sorry to say but you're my last resort. I've searched high and low online for a grille emblem for my 2003 Isuzu Rodeo. I recently had to replace my grille and for some odd reason, it doesn't come with the emblem, go figure. I think I've looked at 30+ sites, hoping to find what I was looking for but no luck. Can anyone please help me? I believe it's the kind that snaps on from the back of the grille. My grille is black and as far as I know, the emblems only come in chrome so color's not an issue. Thanks for your help, hopefully :D
yeah ive got one on a 98 as well. pm me if need be.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Gizmo42 said:
RODEO.....EMBLEM; RAD GRILLE.....8-97306-689-0.....11-2002 to 02-2004
AMIGO.....EMBLEM; RAD GRILLE.....8-97306-689-0.....11-2002 and later

Was hoping it was on a wider range of years and models.
I guess it wont work then. :(

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gizmo42 said:
RODEO.....EMBLEM; RAD GRILLE.....8-97306-689-0.....11-2002 to 02-2004
AMIGO.....EMBLEM; RAD GRILLE.....8-97306-689-0.....11-2002 and later

Was hoping it was on a wider range of years and models.
Rodeo Sport owners, beware. The Rodeo decal is NOT the same as the Rodeo Sport decal, even though when I looked them up online they have the same part number! Just an FYI that will maybe save someone the headache that I went through.

I finally decided--I think I will have someone do me something up completely custom with a vinyl decal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.