Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OEM gen 2 spoiler for sale with factory hinges $100 plus shipping in or best offer.
Automotive tire Bumper Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Gas

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold Losers!!! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They show up at many junkyards at my area at least once every couple months, I'll take it home and sell another one, so keep updated on this site. You pay shipping cost plus cost of item.

Reactions: chongkan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do we proceed? I usually have stuff shipped to my PO Box in Miami.
Will your PO box fit a spoiler inside ?....I'm not sure how the post office would hold it for you. You don't have a house I can ship it to?

It's $100 + whatever it costs to ship to Miami. You can pay me through paypal. They have consumer protection. If I don't send item, item items damaged, or if they lose the shipment, your money is safe and you can get refunded.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Will your PO box fit a spoiler inside ?....I'm not sure how the post office would hold it for you. You don't have a house I can ship it to?

It's $100 + whatever it costs to ship to Miami. You can pay me through paypal. They have consumer protection. If I don't send item, item items damaged, or if they lose the shipment, your money is safe and you can get refunded.
If it fitted my grow tent, it certainly can fit the spoiler It will be a bit expensive to ship to CR but as you said it is a rare item. It is a shipping courier/forwarder, not exactly a small PO box. I sent anything there, if it is too big, they will ship it by sea. -- on the other hand, it is more secure than regular mail and cheaper than sending it directly to Costa Rica. Again, I buy almost everything I can't find in Costa Rica from Amazon and I get it delivered to my front door in less than 2 weeks.

Speaking of pricing, just try to make the package as compact as possible. I get charged by volumetric weight, not actual weight. Do you post it on ebay? how do I pat you and how do I give you my address? I rather use eBay than to pay directly.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If it fitted my grow tent, it certainly can fit the spoiler It will be a bit expensive to ship to CR but as you said it is a rare item. It is a shipping courier/forwarder, not exactly a small PO box. I sent anything there, if it is too big, they will ship it by sea. -- on the other hand, it is more secure than regular mail and cheaper than sending it directly to Costa Rica. Again, I buy almost everything I can't find in Costa Rica from Amazon and I get it delivered to my front door in less than 2 weeks.

Speaking of pricing, just try to make the package as compact as possible. I get charged by volumetric weight, not actual weight. Do you post it on ebay? how do I pat you and how do I give you my address? I rather use eBay than to pay directly.
I will try to make it as compact as possible. I would need your PO box address , at least a zip code, in miami to get shipping calculation. I don't sell on ebay. Maybe I should start. But I thought ebay uses paypal anyways , so it's the same thing basically.

·
Super Moderator
2,469 Posts

Whatsapp me 8947-2216. I can ger it here cheaper for you.

·
Super Moderator
2,469 Posts

[/QUOTE

Let me clarify, as that may have sounded like I meant that I can find you a cheaper spoiler here. That’s not what I meant.
My brother and I run a truck parts business here in CR, and import consolidated shipments at far better rates. We can put your spoiler in with our stuff for a better rate. Hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Let me clarify, as that may have sounded like I meant that I can find you a cheaper spoiler here. That’s not what I meant.
My brother and I run a truck parts business here in CR, and import consolidated shipments at far better rates. We can put your spoiler in with our stuff for a better rate. Hope that makes sense.
Ahh, I didn't notice you were a different person! -- Ok, so you are offering me a better option for receiving the part at Miami?

·
Super Moderator
2,469 Posts
Ahh, I didn't notice you were a different person! -- Ok, so you are offering me a better option for receiving the part at Miami?
Right, the logistics Miami to you here in CR

Reactions: chongkan

·
Registered
8 Posts

EDUARDO CHONGKAN
SJO # SJO 85272
8035 NW 68 ST
Miami, FL 33166

@otherUser: Please post your receiving address in miami for him to calculate.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So I'm a little confused. Mud your attempting to middle man a cheaper shipping for Mr chongkan?, so I calculate my shipping cost with the 33172 zip code, which will go to one of your warehouse address , and then you(Mud) and Mr chongkan can discuss whatever shipping cost from Miami to Costa rico?.....is that what we are doing here?

·
Super Moderator
2,469 Posts
So I'm a little confused. Mud your attempting to middle man a cheaper shipping for Mr chongkan?, so I calculate my shipping cost with the 33172 zip code, which will go to one of your warehouse address , and then you(Mud) and Mr chongkan can discuss whatever shipping cost from Miami to Costa rico?.....is that what we are doing here?
That’s what I’m offering, yes. It’s quicker his way, cheaper mine. It’s up to him what route he wants to use.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ground shipping from cali to that Miami zip code USPS is at $70.00 Mr chongkan, do we still want to go through with the deal? $100 for spoiler, $70 shipping to zip code Mud provided.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Let me know Mr chongkan if you would like to proceed with the deal. $170 total for spoiler and with shipping to miami. I leave it up tp you aND Mud on how to get it to Miami to Costa rico, and also let me know where you want me to ship it, to your PO box or Muds warehouse. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts