Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I would like to put together a thread that has part numbers of certain items that are common upgrade parts. Such as poly leaf spring bushings, poly sway bar bushings, droop snubbers etc.

But, before I start posting up part numbers for parts that Indy4x sells are there objections to this? I do appreciate small business and would like to support Indy4x, but lets be honest, their shipping is quiet high, not the price of the parts. Or post alternatives to their products.

My reason for wanting to do this is it has taken me a long time to track down droop snubber part numbers, shackles bushing part numbers, etc and I have a very small budget for modifying my truck and would also like to help those out who would like to save 25 bucks on shipping each time they buy a part. As well, I know some of you have part numbers for the heavy duty tie rod ends but dont post because it was a lot of work to put the product together. I get this and respect it but at the same time, its a little unfair to not be able to buy parts from the store when you need them where you are, 50 for a tie rod end is not bad, but tack on 26 bucks for shipping and having to wait for it, thats a little too much in my opinion.

So I am open to hearing input on this. I have a few part numbers for the poly stuff from energy suspension and know others could contribute if they felt so inclined. Thoughts? Opinions? Part numbers? ;)

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Do it. There are no exclusive rights here.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am working on a list right now. I know most of these items are on amazon for only a couple bucks less than Indy4x but most shipping on orders over 25 bucks are free! Once again, if anyone would like to post part numbers up do it on this thread and I will start a new thread that is more organized for the part numbers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts