Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent most of my formative years in a '91 Rodeo that eventually became mine. It is long gone but I would like to see if I can find one. Specifically, a 91/ 92. Before the changed grill, different dash, motor change, and third brake light. Problem is, I do not come across them very often. Mine was a base model poverty pack truck with power nothing but the V6 and MUA5.

So, anyone come across any of the very first year model trucks that arent rusty nightmares?

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,344 Posts
Yes, they are getting hard to find, especially the standard trannys, which anyone that knows anything about Isuzu's will steer away from the auto trannys.

·
Registered
10,078 Posts
Depending on where you're located, there is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL one in the Tampa Bay area. I linked it in the "Hot Deals" section a couple of days ago. Dennis

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Yeah, that one is Primo! The ad is still up, I can't believe they haven't sold it yet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are these actually rare? I literally just gave away a 92 Rodeo standard V6.
I got it for free from a neighbor after noticing the snowflakes on it and asking about them. I was considering parting it out a while back but we got it running after replacing the fuel pump. It had been parked since 2003 and now it’s running great! My friend is loving it!
Sorry, I know I’m just rambling. I think I saw another one for sale on here a while back. Somewhere out East if I recall. Good luck!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, that one is Primo! The ad is still up, I can't believe they haven't sold it yet.

That looks really clean. Looks like an auto though. Mine was gray with tweed cloth and vinyl everywhere else. This one is really spec'd up compared to what I had. I am in Va but 100% fine with a reasonable road trip.

·
Registered
10,078 Posts
I'm going to guess that "nateintacoma" might mean Tacoma Washington. If you're looking for something, or selling something, especially something big, YOUR approximate location is always helpful. Dennis

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm going to guess that "nateintacoma" might mean Tacoma Washington. If you're looking for something, or selling something, especially something big, YOUR approximate location is always helpful. Dennis
I mentioned I was in Va but, that’s okay. If he is indeed on the other side of the country, that will not work. I am willing to travel a bit to find one but not that far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts