1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Well, there's something ya dont see every day. :eek:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
He stacked two cars in the garage, and he didn't even have a lift :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, that Ferrari held up a whole lot better than I would have expected. The lack of apparent impact damage to the left rear makes it look like the truck was airborne when it hit the garage.

The guys in the office loved this one :lol:

Thanks Tad

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
yeah, i was thinking that too. those ferrari's have to be just a big fiberglass-ish shell and dont look too sturdy, especially getting hit by a truck. i guess the truck guy will be paying for 20 years for this one.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Reminds me of the time that my wife's LeBaron was totalled while parked in my driveway :!: A drunk in an F150 plowed through my neighbor's fence and both our mailboxes mounted on 4x4 posts, hit the LeBaron and wrapped it around tree. The police couldn't understand why we called them to tell them that our car was in the middle of our front yard. :lol: Eventually, they sent out a patrol car. Luckily it got "lost," turned down the "wrong" street and found the drunk trying to change a tire at 2 AM. The "trail" led them back to my house. Of course, the drunk was driving without a licence and had no insurance. :evil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.