Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My turn signals don't work. All lights work when the headlights are on, but they do not blink when the lever is activated. replaced the relay and the fuse and still doesn't work. Dome light is not working either.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Year (guessing 89!), type (guessing Amigo!) & model? Could be that they share a feed (knowing the truck's details will confirm) &/or an earthing point. One of those sounds bad to me. Once you post the details, one of us can check up the wiring & where the earthing point is (although it's unlikely to be me as I only have Trooper manuals)

bbb

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dome light shares its feed with ECM, radio & ignition key switch, so you must have a bad fitting, a problem with the feed between the fuse & fitting or bad earth.

Do your hazards work? If so, problem's with the indicator switch. If not, there are 2 fuses, fuse #7 in the dash fusebox & fuse #3 in the fuse/relay box. Again, could be a bad earth.

Sorry to say that my manual that shows earths doesn't cover Amigos.

bbb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.