Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,
I have owned three Troopers over the past 17 years, a 1990 V6 which went to Isuzu heaven in 2004 after giving him to a non-caring daughter as her college car. The next was a 1999 Acura SLX, which saved my life after the black ice led me to the central concrete barrier on I-80 at Truckee in 2004. Not unexpected, the insurance company totaled it and I bought another exactly like it with the check............ even the same color in and out, only had fewer miles on the clock. Still own it to this day, his name is Slick and he is one of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned in my 64 years on the planet.
I believe the Isuzu brand is probably the most underated automobile in the USA and I truely rue their passing. Slick has 126K on the odometer, burns very little oil and looks brand new from 10 feet away. He has carried us ( Liz and Keiki, our dog faced child) all over the West from Washington state to New Mexico these past 8 years and will continue to do so until they pry my cold, dead hands from the steering wheel................
Hopefully, these pages, and your advice, will help me maintain my loyal friend in the best way I can provide.

A happy owner

·
Registered
928 Posts
Wow, that's loyalty!
Welcome to the zoo!

Got any pics of this marvelous machine?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts