Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok..throwing some fender flares on my 94 Trooper to get away with not having to fix and weld up my rear quarters..they are pretty bad and the fender flares will cover them up..after some fabbing. Not a big deal but the later model Troopers have a width of approx 4" wider than the 94's. Couple quick questions if you have an answer: What damage would 2" spacers do if used as a daily driver AND are there any wheels off of different vehicles that would work with the proper backspacing to give me my desired effect of widening the vehicle without using the spacers. At about 150 bucks..the spacers are cheap..but If could just get a nice set of rims..which I'm looking for anyways...that would be better. I'm not to keen on the math of backspacing and lug nut stuff..so if you could say..yeah a bla bla toyota chevy bla bla rim would work...that would be great as well..thanks much guys and gals.

G

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
95+ Troopers have a track 2" wider than 92-94...not 4".

I ran 1.25" wheel spacers on the rear axle for several years without ill effects. I did this to match the front, where I converted the suspension to the 95+ setup. I also had 8" wheels with 3.75" backspacing, so my wheels were pretty far outboard.

Didn't have any issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts