lol...no! However, we have a plan on making it street legal. It's titled and there are some pretty shady mechanics in bad neighborhoods that will pass just about anything for inspection. It's worth a shot.
there isnt much you really need to make that street legal
2. Windshield Wipers
3. Mirror (dont need ones on the side)
5. Seat Belts
6. Brakes (system) (Parking - beginning with 1960 models)
8. Wheel Assembly
9. Exhaust System
10. Exhaust Emission System (beginning with 1968 models)
11. Beam Indicator (beginning with 1948 models)
12. Tail Lamps (2); (1) if 1959 model or earlier
13. Stop Lamps (2); (1) if 1959 model or earlier
14. License Plate Lamp (1)
15. Rear Red Reflectors (2) -dont really need
16. Turn Signal Lamps (beginning with 1960 models)
17. Head Lamps (2)
18. Motor, Serial, or Vehicle Identification Number
19. 1988 & newer - inspect for window tinting or coating
20. Gas caps on vehicles 2-24 model years old.
all easy to do really and Im sure half that stuff is still on the truck if not have wiring for it.
Yeah, but I have to say that thing has held up well. We replaced the 35 with an 8.8 last year but haven't had any issues with the front...other than locker pins breaking...but no axles. Pretty good considering the trails this rig has been on.
I guess we don't have to worry about it now. I can just "hammer down"...lol.