Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody? Last time I checked in, I had blown the motor in my 1st gen. I bought a 2nd gen (94) with 161,000 miles on it yesterday for $1,500 from a guy off Craigslist. So, I went to Dmv to get the title & tags switched over & I had locked the title in the glove box & now I can't open the bitch!!! Any suggestions before I go out there & break it? I'll post some pics after I get this pig unlocked. Thx.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i still know a couple of guys from my old neighborhood that can break into anything; cars, homes, businesses, etc. the problems is, is that they are in the los angeles area. i suppose if you paid for airfare, one of them might come out. just don't offer them a bed for the night! :wink: :wink:

good luck, john

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
HOW did you "Lock it in the glovebox" without the key?????
I'm confused.
My '94 Troop uses the ign key as the glove box lock key.
Maybe MY lock is broken & it will open with anything small & flat. :dontknow:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what was so frustrating, The key locked it so I didn't think twice about it. When I went to open it no amount of jiggling or tweaking would work. I was trying to pick the lock with a jeweler's screwdriver & that broke off, so I destroyed the lock & pryed the thing open enough for my girl to snake her hand in there to get the paperwork. Bout to upload some pics in a hot minute...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts