Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went a little over board this weekend....

.300 WM Remington model 700 5R mils spec in a AICS 2.0 long action. It has a AAC 51T muzzle break, versa pod on spigot mount, badger ordinance 20MOA base, tac-ops tactical bolt knob. The optic is a leupold mark 4 ER/t 6.5-20x 50mm M5 FFP w/ TMR reticle mounted in Leupold mark4 high rings.

-C

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
do you play counter strike? :p

·
Registered
101 Posts
CSW said:
I went a little over board this weekend....

.300 WM Remington model 700 5R mils spec in a AICS 2.0 long action. It has a AAC 51T muzzle break, versa pod on spigot mount, badger ordinance 20MOA base, tac-ops tactical bolt knob. The optic is a leupold mark 4 ER/t 6.5-20x 50mm M5 FFP w/ TMR reticle mounted in Leupold mark4 high rings.

-C

Geez, that's it? :lol:

Very nice! Must have emptied the wallet for that! I assume you have a long distance range near you?

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
That's for when the zombies are stilla half mile out, have to switch weps once they close in a bit.

Nice!

~psguardian

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Med!c said:
HEHE not in about 15 years, but I do remember the days of the old AWP! :D

First time I shot it I was plinking clay pigeons placed out at 850yrds.. With the muzzle brake on it there is not much kick, but its a slap in the face if you are standing/kneeling left or right of it!

-C

·
Registered
101 Posts
CSW said:
First time I shot it I was plinking clay pigeons placed out at 850yrds.. With the muzzle brake on it there is not much kick, but its a slap in the face if you are standing/kneeling left or right of it!

-C
I know that feeling. A good friend of mine bought an Armalite .50 cal a few years ago. The thing literally came with earplugs and a packet of Tylenol! The first time he shot it I was standing about 15 yards away and the gust of wind that hit me from his muzzle break was unbelievable! I love shooting that gun... just a little too expensive though! :shock:

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Med!c said:
LOL, I thought the same thing!! That is one nasty bugger!!!

I would love to have the spare cash to drop $5k on a NDM-86 in 7.62x54r. Someday, someday....

Bart

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
show us a video of u shooting it. I must hear it roar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts