Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day I got a flat (my own damn fault in my own damn driveway grrr)
After despairing I realized that I now had an excuse to get new awesome tires...
SO I decided on 265/75-16 BFG A/T's
I'm coming from stock tire, no lift...
I realize this will make my speedo screwy- is that something that tire shops fix? Or is that a special project? I really don't want to turn this into yet another small-thing-that-turns-into-a-big-thing

thanks!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
streetersam said:
So the other day I got a flat (my own damn fault in my own damn driveway grrr)
After despairing I realized that I now had an excuse to get new awesome tires...
SO I decided on 265/75-16 BFG A/T's
I'm coming from stock tire, no lift...
I realize this will make my speedo screwy- is that something that tire shops fix? Or is that a special project? I really don't want to turn this into yet another small-thing-that-turns-into-a-big-thing

thanks!
Hey easy fix PM Jerry on a new 16 gear I believe speedo sensor.. I got one from him and it made the speedo spot on

·
Registered
126 Posts
you can do some pretty simple math to figure out the speed change too. I went from 30s to 32s and the speedometer reads 10 percent lower than i am actually going.

So speedometer says 60 im doing 66, 50 its 55 etc...so if you made that same size change, depending how much you care, its not bad to drive with or get used to at all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.