Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I put 31x10.5015LT Hercules tires on the Trooper, they are the same as the Terra Trac M/T's, but they are called "Electra Ironman LT66 M/T"- don't know why the name difference. Seem to be quieter and more road- friendly that I would have expected for the aggressive tread pattern. They were $665.35 for five w/mount, balance & taxes. Along with five 8" black spoke wheels for $100 off Craigslist I pretty much doubled the vehicle value in one afternoon.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah you're right, very nice quiet and smooth ride. I never realized how noisy those yokohama's were, just got used to it i guess. But eventually like you i hope to score some new rims..

·
Registered
633 Posts
oldestisuzuist said:
I put 31x10.5015LT Hercules tires on the Trooper, they are the same as the Terra Trac M/T's, but they are called "Electra Ironman LT66 M/T"- don't know why the name difference. Seem to be quieter and more road- friendly that I would have expected for the aggressive tread pattern. They were $665.35 for five w/mount, balance & taxes. Along with five 8" black spoke wheels for $100 off Craigslist I pretty much doubled the vehicle value in one afternoon.
Those tires dont look alike at all. Not the same tire. Different pattern, different rubber, etc...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts