Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I spent some time this Saturday tinting the trooper and putting some lights on it. Came out OK.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't figure out the best size to make the pictures in photobucket. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Is this a better size to use for the forums?

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Suimasen said:

I spent some time this Saturday tinting the trooper and putting some lights on it. Came out OK.
Sweet.

IMO, You picked a good tint.

Believe it or not, I have been considering a rattle-can olive drab paint job on mine.

Well, that or school bus yellow, with "Short bus" stenciled down the side. LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also drive a 1969 VW camper. It is our "short bus" I will post pics of it in a bit

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Suimasen said:

Is this a better size to use for the forums?
I have found that 900 wide by whatever height, (In this case 674), is about ideal.

There are a lot of older readers here, who have to set their fonts, and resolution such that anything bigger than 900 wide, means they have to scroll sideways to read a post.

I especially keep it within those limits if I am hoping for advice. (Since they are the ones who have the most experience, and usually best advice. LOL)

~~~~~~~

That said, when you are showing off some new pics, anything up to about 1200 wide is good.

:D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Sabre07 said:
I dig the paint. It reminds me of a jungle boot. The tires give it a "Panama sole" look.
Great comparison

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.