Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are new in the box. They will include the paperwork, the little paper gaskets, and all the hardware still sealed in the bag. The box must have gotten wet at some point because it is a little beat and there is some minor pitting on the aluminum and some rust spots on the back side & inside (take a look at the pictures). The hubs move freely, engaging and disengaging nicely. I'd like to get $100 for them shipped. PM me, offers will be considered. I can take more pictures of specific parts of them if anyone would like.

This one shows the worst of the pitting on the aluminum and the rust on the back.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, I got Aisin hubs on about a year ago or so. I picked these up because they were too nice not too. I bought them up with some other parts a guy on CL was selling (I got them the same time I got my TJM). I had contemplated keeping them... been looking for another Trooper and I thought I'd save them for that but alas, I need the money, so here they are.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hmm... These must be the ones I was looking at on CL. Obviously I looked too long. Did you purchase these from someone in PA? I do believe he had a TJM bumper for sale as well.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Dang that's a good deal.

electricpuppyboy said:
These are new in the box. They will include the paperwork, the little paper gaskets, and all the hardware still sealed in the bag. The box must have gotten wet at some point because it is a little beat and there is some minor pitting on the aluminum and some rust spots on the back side & inside (take a look at the pictures). The hubs move freely, engaging and disengaging nicely. I'd like to get $100 for them shipped. PM me, offers will be considered. I can take more pictures of specific parts of them if anyone would like.

This one shows the worst of the pitting on the aluminum and the rust on the back.

·
Registered
199 Posts
manual hubs equals unlocking wheels from the drivetrain therefor less rolling resistance. yes direct bolt on for I think '87 and up isuzu. depends on what you want, aisins are stronger but if you want a "fuse" to break before your cvs then superwinch are better.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
I'm interested. Can you hold these for me until my next paycheck?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Med!c said:
I'm interested. Can you hold these for me until my next paycheck?
Bob Barker said:
So any Isuzu '87 and up will work with these correct? If so I'd like them. Paypal if you do that.

I've got a 99 Vehicross, so if they fit that I'm wanting these!
Looks like Med!c just beat ya to it. I'll let you know if it falls through.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts