·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picture

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Has anyone ever told you that your Avatar is ENORMOUS?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What??

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
160 Posts
did you really need that 2x4 to get up on the pile of stone?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i did need the 2x4 because the rock would just fall down if i didnt have it.. so yeah. nice rodeo

:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
lol, okay. Paint looks great. I want to paint my rodeo white, but im also debating black.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice, i think black would look good. whites a hard color to keep clean lol but it looks good.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Its easier to keep white clean than it is black. Black shows every speck of dust, water droplet, and finger print in stunning detail.

Nice job on the paint though..

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what guagues do you have hooked up?

oil pressure , battery ?

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Black also has to have prestine prep work or it will just look like crap.

Nice paint job! How much did that set you back? I wanted to do pearl white, but the paint was expensive so I chose stock silver.
Silver is nice, I can go a few months without a car wash and it still looks good.
My gf's white car can go a month or so before it looks like crap. But in the winter it looks like junk with all the mud/slush on it.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Silver was my stock color. i liked it alot and it cleans up really good.

the paint i have is nice, it has clear mixed into it.

didnt may much because i know a guy who did it for me :)

500 $ to be honest.

its not a 1200 dollar paint job so its not " Perfect " but if i didnt tell you that you wouldnt know.

i just got this painted about a month ago, not looking forward to winter @ all!

your rodeo looks nice also like the barcode sticker .

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Wow, you got a good deal. Mine was $900 and clear coated. I got a discount cause alot of my family and friends use the same painter.
Other shops wanted $2000+ :shock:. So even a $1200 paint job is a deal around here. I also had body work done, it needed a new panel in the roof.

The sucky thing is, not even two weeks after getting it repainted, some a-hole swipes my fender and it has a small scratch on the clear.
Then within a month after picking it up from the port in Seattle, I got rear ended by a tractor trailer. Not much damage though, thanks to the small lift.

As the year went on I got a few door dings from careless people. So now im just like F it, WTF. :evil: :lol:

And thanks, alot of people out here ask me where I got my sticker. And I see alot of Guamanians and Filipinos pointing at it while im driving. Lol.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah same here, alot of careless people i just parked in a parking garage last week and when i was walking back to it at the end of the day i swear to you the guy parked 8 inches from me, i had to get in my passenger side and it toke me a while to get out with cars being on both sides. people are really inconsiderate. it was right after my paint job to or i would of hit his car and showed him how to park next time :)

yeah im 18 my self i read your bio.

what kind of exaust do you have? i have a single cat back magnaflow, i want to get duals!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
18? You're still a youngin, haha. I was like 15 or 16 when I joined this site. Im 21 now.

Im just running the stock exhaust set up... except, I got 2 Magnaflow high flow cats, 2.25" pipe from the Y back, and a Flowmaster 50 series muffler.
Someone did duals on here, I forgot who though and it looked and sounded good. I havent updated info for my ride in a while, too lazy.
But when I do i'll probably take a vid of my exhaust and other new stuff.

You got a really clean looking Troop, got more pics?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah i have piaa after market fogs, hid head lights,

i plan on taking more pictures soon of the exterior and the subs i have in the back.

i will post them to this thread when i take them if you want.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh yeah, also have 5 % tint all the way around!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Yeah no rush. Whenver you get the chance. Might want to put it in the Members rides section though, who knows.. maybe you'll win a Ride of the Month? :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
haha dont know much about the fourm

but thats a good idea lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.