Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to one and all! The Lady of the house said today was going to be a good day when we got up this morning and then I found PLANETISUZOO - she was 100% correct - a good day indeed. After looking around the site I must say that people like - shooter, MarkB.NV, Surfer Joe, Selador's "My 1988 Trooper build blathering" [which led me here - thank you], lets not forget Eric's plethora of documentation on his disassemble there. I get the feeling that if you can't find your Trooper answer here - you will never find it. We are the owners of a 1988 Trooper - have owned her for 20 years now [the Trooper that is :wink: ]. I have taught four Teenagers [family and friends of the family] to drive behind her wheel and will be getting our 15 year old Daughter in the driver seat in February… Before that happens though, it is time to give her the much deserved attention that she is due after 20 years of faithful service. While she runs fine - it is taking her more time to get up and go in the mornings - those first 5 min are a good time to just sit and drink a cup of coffee while her idle settles in. I will be introducing my Daughter to the her own set of tools this year - if you can't fix it…don't drive it my Grandfather always told me and I am passing that philosophy along to her as she will be there along side me doing the work. She has been reading all she can at the free Chiltonlibrary on line about this ol' 88 - but I would sure love to get a shop manual to go with that set of tools for her. Anyway, I look forward to being part of the PLANETISUZOO family and hopefully we will have some information I can pass along while here that will be helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts