·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

hope you like guys

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like a very nice trooper you have. Hard to tell with the small pic, is the rear top section removed? Have any more pics? A written description of your trooper would be nice. Do you live outside the U.S.A.?

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Was "ITO CLUB 4X4" in your sig block intended to be a link or did you just change the color to blue?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
pssst shooter, click the picture thumbnail bro. :wink:

Really awesome looking trooper. How bout some details? Powertrain? SAS I see. Chopped the back, awesome. A lot of times I say welcome to the addiction, but it looks you're already well acquainted.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
stusvend said:
pssst shooter, click the picture thumbnail bro. :wink:

Really awesome looking trooper. How bout some details? Powertrain? SAS I see. Chopped the back, awesome. A lot of times I say welcome to the addiction, but it looks you're already well acquainted.
Well, how 'bout that. :oops: What a nice rig.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shooter said:
Was "ITO CLUB 4X4" in your sig block intended to be a link or did you just change the color to blue?
i just changeit to blue

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you guys yes i have a lot a more pictures i from tijuana mexico and we have a club here ill put the pictures later

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
walexito said:
thank you guys yes i have a lot a more pictures i from tijuana mexico and we have a club here ill put the pictures later
so that explains the car in the back-round under your front bumper that has a california license plate.

que onda

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Great pics. I especially like the Trooper in the middle. Looks new. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Great pics. Thanks. That one in the middle looks a lot like Sandfleas trooper. I really like the roof basket on the one on the right.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
stusvend said:
Great pics. Thanks. That one in the middle looks a lot like Sandfleas trooper. I really like the roof basket on the one on the right.
I was about to say that!!.
very nice troop. the body seems very clean after all that chop work

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it is sand fleas trooper his part of my club ill put pics of supention and interior and all araud it so you can see

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
stusvend said:
how soon we forget. that beautiful white trooper in the middle belongs to Superflea, not Sandflea. he has just won the ROTM for July.
walexito; who owns the beige trooper? is he a member of planetisuzoo? i see that he has california license. and also, please post up more pictures of your trooper.

cheers, john

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey Alex!!! Awesome. Great to see you joined the Zoo.

Guys, this is a vry good friend of mine, his trooper is oneof the best onesi've seen. And yep, that's me in the middle. :D

Amigo, bienvenido! Espero verte mas por estos rumbos.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
asi es mi amigo aqui uniendome a ptra parte mas del vicio por las troopers

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
SuperFlea said:
Hey Alex!!! Awesome. Great to see you joined the Zoo.

Guys, this is a vry good friend of mine, his trooper is oneof the best onesi've seen. And yep, that's me in the middle. :D

Amigo, bienvenido! Espero verte mas por estos rumbos.
Man, I have good taste. :lol: Re: new members 1986 trooper
by shooter » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Great pics. I especially like the Trooper in the middle. Looks new. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Shooter, indeed you do buddy! haha :lol:

walexito said:
asi es mi amigo aqui uniendome a ptra parte mas del vicio por las troopers
Que bien! Aqui encontraras muchisima info.

Thanks for welcoming Alex to the boards, guys! :thumbleft:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
:D wow man it looks great 8) recon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts