Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Been a member for 6 months now. Figured it's time I introduced myself. I brought home a bone stock '88 Trooper in Feb. She needed a bit of TLC and with the help of everyone here, I've got her on the road. She's replacing my '85 K25 Suburban. In fact, she's like a 3/4 size version of my Suburban, right down to the white paint and tan interior. The suburban was great for the family vacations, Scout trips, and pulling large trailers, but Momma and I are now empty nesters and don't need a truck that big(she never liked driving it anyway). So we're "down-sizing". I really love this truck and she thinks it's cute, wish we'd had one years ago. I know I've been bitten by the Trooper bug, 'cause another one followed me home last week(on the trailer).'89 LS 2.6 5 spd. Not sure whether I'm going to try to put it back on the road or keep it for parts. The one thing that concerns me about these trucks is the possible unavailability of parts in the future. I plan on keeping one from now on. I'm going to try to add some pics. Bear with me, I'm a computer chimp!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking truck...although I am biased towards the 1st gens :).

You've definitely come to the right place!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Welcome to the Planet! Nice to see another NC Isuzu owner. Your truck looks very clean. we'd love to see the 89 LS you picked up too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts