Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm new here and I got myself a 1992 rodeo 3.1L project I've been working on for the past couple weeks....so far I've replaced all the top end gaskets swaped radiators for a newer rodeos aluminum one rebuilt the TBI time and time and time again now I'm just trying to get the timing right and all should be well.....anyways just introducing my self to you all!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a couple pics attached....I tightened up the torsion bars and it made for a pretty level stance

Hopefully I'll get around to building the tube bumpers within a month or two, also looking into a control arm swap, engine cage and resivour shocks, 32's and possibly a set of deavers in the back

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome! Looks like a fun project. I'm sure you're aware that there are lots of mods and performance options for your 3.1. Had a 89 Trooper with the 2.8 and swapped in the 3.4 and loved it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I believe you can take a 4.3 TBI and have your intake bored to match it or something for an increase in power. Also flipping the air intake lid upside down and then bolting it back on will give u a noticable difference. Search 3.1 engine upgrades or mods and you will find some cool info on what you can do. I'm in the process of getting everything I need for a Dana44 rear end swap from a newer rodeo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts