Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned a 2000 Trooper LS for about two years. Previously I have had several explorers, which I loved since they were so cheap to build and maintain. This time around, I figured I would get something bigger and different and wound up the Trooper. Other than some transmission issues (which appear to be well documented here and in my savings account) this thing is awesome.

As an old member of explorerforum.com, I am glad to see that the Isuzu's have a really good fan base and forum too. I am looking forward to spending more time than family want me on on this site :lol:

BE

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to the crazy farm! I also own an Explorer, but much prefer my 94 Rodeo. It's just more fun to drive! Can't explain why, it just is. I can't wait to see pics of those twin Gracos!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Welcome! Where are you in Alabama? I am in Birmingham and there are a few others not too far away! :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Graco's are pretty standard toddler issue with the milk proof 5 point straps and sippey cup holder. Was a little baffled that the trooper didn't have LATCH but a seat belt will work just as well

Chris, I'm in moody. I think I've seen one of your troopers for sale recently on CL. If the cash and spouse could ever could agree, I'd love to have another fun offroad truck like that.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome to the zoo!

Let's see some PICS!

Those graco seats sound pretty awesome 8)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Old Explorer. Had close to 300K miles on it. Completely bedlined the whole truck.

Trooper just after I bought it three years ago. Was building my deck at the time.

As it sits now.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Welcome here. I am south of the Bham metro area but zip over to my buddy's surplus store in Leeds when I need some OD canvas stuff for Oddball.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Man that's a classy lookin Trooper :glasses2:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quick update. Decided to keep the new wheels (not a huge fan, was trying to sell ) due to the guy buying not having any cash when he met me. Painted the fender flares with bed liner and added a pretty awesome hitch accessory that cooks lunch.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts