Isuzu SUV Forum banner

New Isuzu Club In South Florida

13K views 62 replies 14 participants last post by  YoungTrooper 
#1 ·
I am here in West Palm Beach, FL. I would love to organize an Isuzu Club here or even a state wide club. We would get together to go wheeling in different areas, and even meet up with other Off-Road Clubs in the state. If there already is one here in FL please let me know how to join.

#2 ·
I'm up for some Florida Trail runs. Even if it is just the two of us :lol:

I'm located just north of jacksonville. There are some places in Ocala that I've been wanting to check out. I'm not much for mud, but there is an old quary around there that looks like fun.

Andre

#3 ·
Thats cool. I only have a stock 2wd Trooper, but its tough. My buddy belongs to Dodge Truck World's Florida Chapter. We could organize something with them and to ridin'.

#8 ·
Well im not shure about y'all but im getting in my back window the logo up in the left hand of the screen with 'An Isuzu Suv club Fl Chapter'. But yea if y'all want i could talk to the guy and see if he could make a few of them for us to slapp them on our trucks. But yea i would be more them happy to Have and FL club. And im game to go for a run any where. If theres mudd ill be there :lol: :twisted: 8)

#9 ·
Hey Zippo,
Tad already has those stickers premade. (If he has any left)...I have one on my truck that I bought from him at the last Uwharrie. I think there is a link somewhere here on the site you can get stickers.

#10 ·
Floridadan said:
Hey Zippo,
Tad already has those stickers premade. (If he has any left)...I have one on my truck that I bought from him at the last Uwharrie. I think there is a link somewhere here on the site you can get stickers.
Shoot, I'd buy a couple

#11 ·
No i have allready talked to him and he don't have any more. :( But the one im talking about will fill my whole back window. And im getting PLANETISUZOO.COM. In my front window. ANd all the lettering will be in the Isuzu font. But ill will post pics of with when my tax return gets in. Its lights then the logos.

#13 ·
Aww dam man. It was fun with you up in oclal, hate to see you go. So where you moving too?

#14 ·
I know, I had a blast.

Right now, it looks like Macon, Georgia.... about 4 hours from my parents place near Gainesville.... ~5 hours from Ocala.

It all depends though, anything can change... tomrrow is my last day of school and I need to find a job.

I would like to get to Ocala one more day before I leave, it was alot of fun... I would actually go alone, as I would just stick to that long sand road and the trails... but I still don't want to risk getting stuck in the middle of nowhere... I really hope Aimee would be up to it also, as she likes off-roading alot too.

#15 ·
Night Wolf said:
I know, I had a blast.

Right now, it looks like Macon, Georgia.... about 4 hours from my parents place near Gainesville.... ~5 hours from Ocala.

It all depends though, anything can change... tomrrow is my last day of school and I need to find a job.

I would like to get to Ocala one more day before I leave, it was alot of fun... I would actually go alone, as I would just stick to that long sand road and the trails... but I still don't want to risk getting stuck in the middle of nowhere... I really hope Aimee would be up to it also, as she likes off-roading alot too.
Man ill tell you what, If you want to go to ocala once more before you leave then **** i mihgt just have to be there at the same time you are ;) because you kn ow some onw will hhave to pull you around. ;) and i want another shot at the mud pit. I thimk if i enter it at an angle then i could make it.

#16 ·
ALlright well Sat is the day that im getting ym Logos put on. And ill speak to the man about maybe making them for the fourm and just shippin to who ever wants some. I mean he can do just about any thing, so i guess he can make just about any logo for what ever you want. Oh and i guess after sat i will be apart of the 'new' :lol: FL Chapter for the Isuzu SUV club here on the Planet.:)

#17 ·
zippo said:
Night Wolf said:
I know, I had a blast.

Man ill tell you what, If you want to go to ocala once more before you leave then s__t i mihgt just have to be there at the same time you are ;) because you kn ow some onw will hhave to pull you around. ;) and i want another shot at the mud pit. I thimk if i enter it at an angle then i could make it.
Cool!

I gotta see, this whole next week I am totally packed... maybe the weekend, or the weekend after that if I am still free, I think it'd be great.

You wanna try that mud pit again? lol.... do you realize when *you* get stuck my 2wd Amigo will then have to pull you out? I don't even know if it could, lol.

Gotta give it a little time and see what happens, but it sure sounds like fun.

#18 ·
Yea just got to see what my sechudle looks like and if ill ahev the money. But i think im free for teh rest of the moth and i am going to start getting my Military pay chekcs so ill be getting some positive cash flow comming.

#19 ·
Allright well got the logos and there on adn they look sweet! 8) Just dam thish 55 weather. It causes some problems. But yea the only thing that is wrong with it is do to the cold and the solution he used it took it longer to dry them most of the time and well i lost the S in SUV so i need to go back and have him redo it. :oops: But if you all like this then I can talk tot he man and as long as you send me the stuff you want then i can get it to him and ship it to you. My job was only $50 bucks but it ju7st depends on what you get. But through me i can get them to you for under $55. Unl;ess its like a really really really big job then i will go from it.

This is the way it comes just peal the top layer off annd then put it on your windo. And the lettering is garenteed for 6 years.

#22 ·
OK so we have a couple of people that are interested in the club.

(lets talk about stickers after we all meet up ;) )

It seems that many of you live further up north. Taking this into consideration lets meet somewhere in the middle of Florida. I know the area around where i live but cannot make suggestions for other areas of Florida.

So

A) Location for First meet. (for sticker exchange)

B) Date of First meet

Looking forward to this !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.