Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone! figured i would join so i could ask some questions & learn some info about my '99 Trooper. heard there is an active isuzu forum from someone on the ranger forum i'm on, and knew i'd have to join eventually, lol.

anyway, i've got a '99 trooper SE, 3.5 DOHC v6, 4x4, and a 5 speed manual trans. power locks, windows & mirrors, and not much else.it's been in my family for about 8 years now, and we recently did some long overdue maintence, new shocks, brakes & rotors, tires, a new muffler, new spark plugs and an oil change, and also a new CD player.

the last major thing on the list is to figure out what's wrong with the 4x4, the last couple of years it was not wanting to engage well, and this year it's not engaging at all, and the indicator light stays blinking. anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Sweet...factory hotrod 4door suv

Nice with 5spd
Welcome to the ZOO :mrgreen:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the wlecome man. i like the whole "hot rod" way of describing it, lol, fit's well considering i've never seen a newer trooper with so few "luxury" options, and yet it's got the bigger engine & manual trans :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts