Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have read through the forum for sometime now, but never commented or registered.

I have a 1990 Trooper (in need of some tlc) and just bought a 1993 Amigo (for $400 - needs rebuild but came with kit). So as you can tell, I have a few projects lining up. Needless to say I am a masochist, and have lots of help for the price of a beer.

So here we go.
IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
You have a couple of good starting places...what about a picture of your little friend?

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,790 Posts
Oooh, I'd have a hard time passing up a $400 Amigo--for a diesel swap!

Jack

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
They both look pretty clean. I'm apparently a masochist too. I've got an '88 LS that is always needing something, an '89 RS that needs a head gasket replacement and '69 FJ40 that is an ongoing project/restoration as well. Everybody needs a hobby I guess :roll: . Glad you decided to join up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True. Though I am willing to admit that perhaps bird watching or wittling would be more in tune with my checkbook. They are both pretty clean, my Trooper only has one very small bit of rust, less than your pinky nail, and the amigo, well, she just needs an exfoliant. Her clear coat is flaking, well so is the Troopers roof. but that is to be expected. southern sun will fry any paint job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts