Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL THE BUG BITR ME AGAIN ... JUST PICK UP ME MY 2ND 89 AMIGO .. I HAD MY FIRST ONE BACK IN 89 I BOUGHT IT NEW. WHEN ALL MY BUDDY WHERE OFF LOOKING FOR JEEPS & BAJA I SAID IM GETTING SOMETHING NO ONE IN ARE GROUP WOULD THINK OF GETTING.. :bom: .. I -WILL POST UP SOME PICS AND I WILL BE TRUNING IT INTO A PER-RUNNER....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:arrow: How do you post pics...???

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Welcome to the Planet!

To add pics you can do it several different ways, one of the easiest is to just do it as an attachment to your post. When you click the "post reply" button you will see the box you type in and such, below that you will see the 3 buttons (save draft, preview, submit" and right under that to the left you will see 2 blue tabs, click the one that says "upload attachment". From there just click the browse button, find the pic you wanna add, then click submit right below the text box and it will show up.

Also another way is to host the pics from a website like photobucket or tinypic. I personally use Tinypic.com to post my pics here since it's easy, free, and you can choose the size of the pic your posting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts