Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I'm new to the forum and wheeling in Colorado. I had a 67 Jeep CJ5 in the east and have been in Colorado for about 5 years now. Just got my first Isuzu. Its a 93 Rodeo SAS'd locked on 35s. I've been out to moab in it once and gone up Taylor Pass that's about all I had time for before the snow hit. I'm located in the Roaring fork Valley and would love to find some others in the area to go wheeling with. Glad to see all the info in on this sight and look forward to getting on the trail with some of you.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Welcome to the planet! Post some pics of your Rodeo, we'd love to see it. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Here is a pic. I don't have to many pics yet most my offroading has been at night. It performs very well for me and goes 75 down the highway no problem.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome to the zoo!
That's a freakin' sweet rodeo I love it!
What color is it? Looks like a flat gray-tan in the pics
Did you do that yourself?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would call the paint job sand. I didn't do it myself but have built a few rigs in the past. I bought this pretty much as is it was local and to good of a deal to pass up. I'm psyched and can't wait to do some more wheeling in it. Winter is here in the mtns and this will just see daily driver duty for the next couple months with exception of one or 2 trips to grand junction or moab. This board has been really helpful with the minor questions I have had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts