Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I got my amigo back yesterday. The gave me a brand new motor. I was wondering if any one knew they year these motors were made. The heads are differnt from my old motor and i'd like to read up on this motor a little. The part number for the block is ISU 8-97360-359-0 thats the number on the receipt they gave me. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
591 Posts
That 3.2L was in use from 1998-2004. There might have been p/n changes to the cylinder heads, but they are interchangeable, even between the 3.2 and 3.5L.

G/luck
Joel

·
Registered
564 Posts
dram360 said:
Hey all,

I got my amigo back yesterday. The gave me a brand new motor. I was wondering if any one knew they year these motors were made. The heads are differnt from my old motor and i'd like to read up on this motor a little. The part number for the block is ISU 8-97360-359-0 thats the number on the receipt they gave me. Thanks in advance!
I believe that part number is for a complete 6VD1 3.2l long block (including everything from the valve covers down to the oil pan). That's something like $5168 (MSRP) worth of motor ... Hope it works out well for you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.