1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi:

I'm interested in buying from you the screw (pin) of my 90' Trooper
Left-Side Rear Disc-Brake caliper.

There are two big fixing hex-head bolts, a sliding pin and an Allen-head
screw (pin) that fastens the external jaw of the caliper to the whole.
It seems to be a metric 9mm diam. screw (maybe 1.25 or
1.50 thread pitch).
This last one is what I need !

Please reply to my Email: [email protected]
Please include availability, price and ground shipping charges to
Miami, FL.

Thanks a lot:
Fabrizio.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'd be interested in the tie-rods if available....shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Hey Don where have you been? I see you made it out from under whatever rock you've been hiding under.

Anyhoo, you need to look at Matt's new heavy duty tie rods.

Beefy.

Joe

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have em but i still need to move the rig around a bit more. got a few things going on in garage at once, so i'm gonna have to hold off for now on those, sorry. when i get to where i can pull em, and if your still looking, i'll drop you a line. - mike

·
Registered
94 Posts
condor655 said:
Hi - I need the clips for the cargo area cover. These are in the rear area and are screwed to the wall. Do you have them available? How much to NJ zip 07717? Please let me know. Thanks, Dave
Since Mike doesn't have the clips, I'm sure he doesn't mind me posting this for you. Cargo cover mounts & retaining clips on E-Bay. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Isuzu-TR ... dZViewItem

Robin...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
chrome . if you email me direct i can send you a pic or 2

ps- dylan, i sent pics a bunch of times and they keep coming back " failure notice" ? i tried by replying to your email and composing a new email and typing in your addy. same thing both ways. i send pics all the time , no problem. try sending me an email direct- [email protected]

if you click on the email link here, it still goes through planetisuzoo, that may be the problem

·
Registered
11 Posts
standard shift.. how's the shifter boot? possibly interested...

also, the small springy plastic thing on the left side of the glovebox that holds the glovebox door from opening all the way into the passenger's lap, held onto glovebox door with 4 screws - do you know if that thing can be replaced easily (no intelligence required), and if so, how much is yours? zip 18709

thanks.
-heidi

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.