Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just imported a 1994 Isuzu Elf from Japan to Portland, Maine (NHS69E-7402401 vin). I'm working on getting it inspected and realizing how rare this thing is and finding it nearly impossible to find parts. I wanted to see if anyone here can help, looking around the board it seem like people here really know their stuff, I'm very much a beginner in all this and I am in way over my head!

Things I'm stuck on right now..
Front outer CV boot size 100mm/31mm, 110mm tall
Front brake rotors
Wheels 6x170 PCD (can't find that bolt pattern anywhere) 185 offset, 130 center bore. It came stock with split-ring rims and I would like a one piece rim.

If anyone can help me with information, or point me towards a good place online to search for parts. Any information at all would be super helpful!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm about to purchase an Isuzu Elf in Florida but yours looks better equipped than the one I'm looking at. From what I've read the parts should be available if you look at the base-chassis which powers many box-trucks in the US. I joined this group to learn more about the platform myself.

·
Registered
106 Posts
As stated above, these share a lot with the strip chassis/box truck Isuzu NPR. I've worked on those. Only 2wd but the wheels seemed like one piece. I would look around for those wheels. 16in with LT tires.

The NPR has a solid front end(2wd).I'm very curious what the front of your elf looks like, differential and all. Maybe some pictures of the underside could reveal some ideas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts