Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody...
i am the proud new owner of a 1991 trooper. i have always loved the look of the older troopers, and have known for a long time that i would someday own one. that day has come! i have a very basic (at best) knowledge of anything mechanical. a friend and fellow trooper owner pointed me in the direction of this forum, and i've spent many hours browsing it over the past couple weeks. i feel like the trooper is a vehicle that i can finally learn to work on/maintain myself. (with a little help from said friend and you guys, of course!) i plan on giving her a lot of love, and look forward to sharing the adventure with you all.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome, guys!
I am loving the trooper so far. In addition to a general tune up and a few minor issues( gas gauge doesn't work, etc.) there are some things I need to fix asap. First of all, i need a windshield. I am having a difficult time finding one. Any suggestions? I also need to find a front passenger side headlight assembly, and both shift boots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.