Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,743 Posts
My neighbor has a '94 5-speed Trooper that was his daily driver until he bought a Toyota Highlander a few years ago. Now the Trooper doesn't get driven much. I've been telling him for a few years that he ought to offer it here. He's not into web forums, but today he seemed interested in selling. He's the type who spends his Saturdays cleaning the cars, and tending to his yard. When he was driving it daily, it never got a good coat of dust on it. ;)

The Trooper is a 3.1L (or maybe he said 3.2?), 5-speed, 4wd. It has around 189k miles. I asked him about the A/C, and he said it works perfectly. It looks like it has some aggressive tires rather than plain street tires (not being a wheeler, I'm not sure what they are). I got some photos of the outside, but forgot to get inside shots. I suspect the inside is above-average for its age, knowing the how he keeps his vehicles.

I don't know what he'd take for it, and he's not sure what to ask. If you have questions about it, reply in this topic. If you're interested in making an offer, or taking a closer look, let's go private (PM) and I'll work with you.

This is across the street from me, in Germantown, TN (Memphis area).

Jack
Trooper_1.jpg
Trooper_2.jpg
Trooper_3.jpg
Trooper_4.jpg
Trooper_6.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
3.2 engine.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Justbecause said:
did he sell this?

if not, Id be interested in a little more info, mostly, is it obdI... I couldnt find the first year they went OBDII with google.
1996 should be the changeover year to OBDII industry wide.

Reactions: Justbecause

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
my 1994 was obdI Dennis

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Justbecause said:
did he sell this?
I haven't even noticed if it's still out there. He seemed to lose interest after I took the pictures, so I don't know. Sorry I forgot about this topic. I'm setting it to notify me of any future replies.

Jack

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update:
I talked with my neighbor today, and he says he is interested I selling, but not the headache. He offered to pay me to sell it for him, but I declined payment because ultimately, the buyer pays that and it's reflected in the final price. I'm among friends (I hope), and I don't want that.

He has no clue what the market value should be, so he understands it may take some negotiation. I'm pretty sure he'd take $2,500 but if someone is interested, but at a lower price, PM me (I think that's per forum rules). Or email is fine.

Jack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.