Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning!
I bought a 96 Trooper Limited a few months ago and need to install a roof rack. My Trooper has a moon roof. I need a roof rack to carry my 16 foot canoe. Any suggestions on what to buy and where to get it? All help will be appreciated.

Jimmy

·
Registered
192 Posts
JCBaker said:
Good Morning!
I bought a 96 Trooper Limited a few months ago and need to install a roof rack. My Trooper has a moon roof. I need a roof rack to carry my 16 foot canoe. Any suggestions on what to buy and where to get it? All help will be appreciated.

Jimmy
There is no factory roof rack(except for ski racks) that will hold a canoe available in the US. But I think Thule and other brands make clamp on racks that clamp in the door openings.

Good Luck,
Con

·
Registered
558 Posts
i would look around on the cannoe manufacturers site. They might make some roof racks fo that. If you can find an Isuzu part number take some mesurements and get the demensions of your roof, i bet a jeep one would work. Our 94 Jeep grand cherokees roof rack will almost fit my 90 trooper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.