Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to look at a 94 Amigo It's a 4, standard and looks to have a hard top on it There asking 1995 for it. Any advice

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, that's what I thought to, but it looked much better in picture than in person. Had some rust, a broken windshield, half of the back bumper missing, was a 2 wheel drive on top of it all, so passed. Still looking for a project, but I guess that one looked like it had to much project.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
itsmehb said:
Thanks, that's what I thought to, but it looked much better in picture than in person. Had some rust, a broken windshield, half of the back bumper missing, was a 2 wheel drive on top of it all, so passed. Still looking for a project, but I guess that one looked like it had to much project.
Always do. I once spent $150 in fuel to go pick up a trooper that was maybe worth the fuel it cost me to go get it. The guy I got it from practiced very....selective photography, and didn't bother to tell me until I'd already made the drive and was loading the vehicle that he couldn't find the title, but would track it down that evening and send it by mail....I stopped expecting it in the mailbox after a few years.

Seems like other people's idea of "great shape" isn't the same as mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts