Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caps or no Caps
Run the center caps1285.71%
Leave the caps off214.29%

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
K I threw the new wheels on my trailer today and I'm debating if I should run the center caps or no. I drilled the center out of one because they ALMOST snap all the way on without it but figured this way they'd be secure and I have easier access to my bearing grease fittings. Should I run all 4 caps like this or leave them off?

Installed:

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
IN FIRST MY VOTE IS AT 100% :kermit:

Run'um...looks alot better..ugh :roll: .....mo'better :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: Thanks Bansil, that's what I'm leaning towards. I think the wheels make the trailer look 10x better already

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
RamAirZ said:
:lol: Thanks Bansil, that's what I'm leaning towards. I think the wheels make the trailer look 10x better already
Guess so since it's the only clean shiney thing on it :thefinger:

So whats the purpose going to be?mainly to haul the trail truck?

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL it will be painted up with new wood decking shortly, still working on it. Ya it's main purpose will be hauling the Passport occasionally and picking up project cars. We are looking for a '67 Mustang fastback for my wife, so when we find the right one we will haul it back home on this. I have a winch on the way that I will be mounting on the front as well and I'm going to throw some short sides on it and fenders soon

·
Registered
93 Posts
U voted wrongfully :(

I mean to say keep the on

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a pic with both caps on:

I think my mind is made up :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.