Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my driver side window switch dies on me and i decide to tear it apart to attempt to fix... well i managed to not fix it so now im wondering where i can order one cheaper then $200 cause thats about all i can find it for. its for a 93 rodeo 3.2L V6... heck if anyone has a used one that works ill take it off your hands :D

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
If its just the switch and not the motor search ebay for "rodeo window switch" there's some there for alot less then $200. If you have good timing you can get the whole drivers side panel with all the switchs for under $50.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
... crud im an idiot thanks for reminding me

but still if anyone has a working one that they dont need ill gladly take it

·
Registered
108 Posts
The little switch is fairly cheap on ebay, but I actually dismantled my non working switches, and they are very basic inside once you get them apart. The center ""rocker" of the plastic switch has broken, and is sitting to one side. Likely you have one direction working on the switch, and not the other. Either way, they are repairable, but you might want to try and just dismantle it so you know how it goes together if you're gonna replace it anyway. Make sure you have small jewelers screwdrivers on hand!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.