Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 89 Isuzu pick up that has the wheel wells rusting. I need to find a new box for it but i've checked all of the wreckers and i cannot find one. I was wondering if anyone knew if any other brand of truck would have the same box that would fit onto the Isuzu. Its a 6' box just in case it helps.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
If you can't find one locally you are going to make one for it. Make yourself a wood flatbed. You really don't want to get onto www.car-part.com and try and find one and have it shipped. You'd probably not find a yard willing to ship it.

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
what state you in? i have a short bed with a new 1/4 Panel and NO ROT, minor surface rust on the bed floor from usage. 100.00 for the bed (no gate or lights) The bed came off a 95 Pup and is over all nice.
Im in Northeast NJ by NYC rts 80/95/17 and 4
let me know
thanks
Ron

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That might be a problem Lowzone, I live up in the great big north country Canada in Ontario. And I dont know how much it would be to ship. But where did u get the box from? was it off a 95 Isuzu or another brand of truck?

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
hi,
it was from a parts truck i bought. I was going to make a trailer out of it, but decided that it would be easier to buy a prefab trailer. One day i'll have a matching trailer. Too bad your far away, otherwise come down for a day and swap out truck beds. :). Well good luck in your search
thanks
Ron

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Big Sheets said:
That might be a problem Lowzone, I live up in the great big north country Canada in Ontario. And I dont know how much it would be to ship. But where did u get the box from? was it off a 95 Isuzu or another brand of truck?
This guy Zackary has been posting in the diesel forum at the 'Wire. Maybe you can get up with him somehow (maybe through a post or through a PM, he didn't furnish his email address) and make something work?

Thread:
http://www.4x4wire.com/forums/showflat. ... 14&fpart=1

Rust seems to be Canada's middle name :D

Cheers,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.