Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im cory, i drive a 98 trooper and have a 1 1/2 in hole in my drivers seat, does anyone know any tips and tricks for a quick repair, or a good deal on a new seat...... THNX cory from FW TEXAS

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
go to the auto parts store and buy some 1 1/2" seat hole filler. i know that's an odd size, they usually carry 2" hole filler. maybe they can order you some. it might be a little tight though :wink: :wink: :wink:

hey cory
welcome to planetisuzoo. this is the place for all you isuzu questions. and most of them will be answered professionally. unlike this one.

cheers, john

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
go to the junk yards off of jefferson in Grand Prairie. I got a perfect complete set of seats for my old 93 trooper for $100, I bet you could get the drivers seat for $25.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cory, my son has a 1990 Trooper. It had a hole in the seat cushion. A local auto upholstery shop wanted $ 250 to replace the fabric on the seat cushion! That price seemed outrageous. We went to the local "Pick and Pull" salvage yard where we bought a complete seat (in excellent condition) for $ 25! Good luck with your project!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts