I was debating selling my Trooper a few months ago. I decided not to, and out of nowhere the motor seized up on me a couple weeks ago. Shop is quoting me 8k to repair it. Though I have put a lot into the Trooper, that is way too much in my opinion. Looking for suggestions, options. If anyone has an engine to spare or someone they can connect me with that would be greatly appreciated. Would love to 2JZ swap. I'd also love to do a manual swap. But obviously both of those will be more expensive.

Thanks for checking my post and I appreciate any responses.