Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a grille for a first gen rodeo. Viridian green metallic should be the color. Honda or Isuzu, no big deal. (If it is a Honda grille, if you could get the H emblem on the front of the grille with it, much appreciated)

Mine got cracked in an accident. No rush to get a new one, but I like my truck to look best as possible. If you need to see the color, click on my sig (1994 Rodeo etc.) its a linky and you can view pictures of my rodeo and see the color.

Much obliged if you look and even more thanks if you find. I can pay Paypal or money order etc, or we can trade if i have parts you need etc.

Thanks to all! :D

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Hope a member can help you, if not check www.car-parts.com, I see 4 listed in Ohio. You may well find one your color and a salvage yard willing to ship. I had a gas tank for my first gen Trooper shipped from Arizona to Iowa and still only cost me a bit over $100.00.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Airhead rider! I searched and uh, they want over a 100 for a grille, and that's just a little out of my price range. But that is a cool site to look for other parts. Thanks for the resource!

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
get a black aftermarket for about 55.00 off ebay. they do line up and look decent....ill look for a link. ive bought a few before.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Taylor, I've got a red 1st gen grille at my house. No emblems, but its in good shape. If you want it let me know.

-Robert

·
Banned
198 Posts
94Rodayo4x4 said:
Thanks Airhead rider! I searched and uh, they want over a 100 for a grille, and that's just a little out of my price range. But that is a cool site to look for other parts. Thanks for the resource!
Even at 100 is a good deal if its shipped. Shipping prices have skyrocketed in the past year. A grill is light weight but whats going to kill you buying it privately is the length. Even though I can get a grill for less than 40 bux, price of gas, packaging, paypal fees and shipping will be more than 60 bux.

P.s. an acura symbol upside down is a bad *** looking H.

Example: "this one is upside down"

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sohc said:

P.s. an acura symbol upside down is a bad a-- looking H.

Example: "this one is upside down"

I never noticed that. :D

I can pull them for cheaper usually, but most are broke like mine :roll:

·
Registered
676 Posts
[quote="94Rodayo4x4"
I never noticed that. :D

I can pull them for cheaper usually, but most are broke like mine :roll:[/quote]

Taylor, what do you want to pay for a grille? Mines in good shape, just missing a emblem...and its red. Nothing a rattle can and your old emblem can't fix.

Let me know if you want it.

-Robert

·
Registered
26 Posts
hello - my name is jeff edwards abd I saw your ad for a grill -- I have a pristine early trooper round eye grill - with headlights buckets turnsignals pig tails compleat no rock chips - no peeling chrome- - if yo are interested I live in Canby OR - 503-319-7575 (I think the shaded part of it is greenish- I will look at it when I get back in the shop -- je)I was thinking about 80$ for everything -- thanks again jeff

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
labhuntingdog said:
hello - my name is jeff edwards abd I saw your ad for a grill -- I have a pristine early trooper round eye grill - with headlights buckets turnsignals pig tails compleat no rock chips - no peeling chrome- - if yo are interested I live in Canby OR - 503-319-7575 (I think the shaded part of it is greenish- I will look at it when I get back in the shop -- je)I was thinking about 80$ for everything -- thanks again jeff
he needs a 1st gen Rodeo grille not a Trooper grille, but put the round eye set up in a new thread in the Classified section and you'll get that thing sold quickly!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts