Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, I just purchased a 95/96 Rodeo. It only had 69,500 miles on it. I'd like to see if there is any air intakes for this.... No snorkels nor a cai. Just simple... Money is an issue. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great! Thanks... I was thinking like you said, just fabricating my own.... Very simple design behind the whole thing. I was also looking for either a reasonably priced combo fog light/driving light .. Saw the Piaa one, loved it, but was trying to find a cheaper one before I go with it.

I was also looking for a rounded white light with a grill, minus any advertisement on the grill.... ie: KC and whatnot. Thanks for the welcome and I'm sure you'll be seing more of me.

Thanks again...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
As far as lights, you can't beat ProComp for price. I'm very satisfied with the quality. They don't have a grill, which is the stiyle I was looking for too. I think I payed about $15 apeice for 5" lights (they have driving and fog). Just do a search, I found them at some random 4x4 supply in Oregon. I'll see if I can find the link.

Andre

·
Registered
25 Posts
I picked up an intake for my 95.5 rodeo off of ebay. It took slight modifacations for the mounting hardware but the price was good, $30 total.

I really like the sound and slight increase in power that I got from mine. It installed in less than 30 minutes.

Here is a link to one of his auctions for the same set-up I got. It is not K&N, but you can clean the filter and it was alot cheaper.
:twisted:
Good luck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38634&item=7921346747&rd=1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.