Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Im from the UK and have a Vauxhall Frontera or Isuzu Amigo as they are called in the states. Its a great truck, love it to bits as its unique and have never seen another blue one about and not really many of these about that ive seen which is annoying in a way, they are so under-rated!!

Future plans for it are:

* 3" lift
* 33/32" tyres
* spotlights across the roof
* chrome side steps
* interior rebuild
* and much more :)

Hope you like the pics,

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Cool Frontera! Welcome to the forums!

Creative pictures by the way. I try to make mine more creative, but being the phtoographer I am, I find myself failing alot!

Welcome!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, be nice to chat to people that have the same truck, i went to a vauxhall fest at a race track near my place thinking there would be loads of them and chat to people that had them but mine was the ONLY one!! there wasnt even one in the carpark...because im that sad i checked hahaha, yer i love her to bits, good fun in the summer with the roof down, just need to buy a soft top!! I want to get some 30"+ tyres on her though but not sure how to go about it with wheels and tyres and if i can keep the standard rims and just get some bigger tyres - obviously i know i have to get her lifted first lol do you guys know anything about this???

By buddy do you mean the dude in the blue t-shirt?? hes just a nutter i know lol good fun though!! cheers for the comment about the pics!! :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also cronk, what do you mean by cooler??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yer its a great colour, looks awesome in the sun!! :D (when we have any in the UK) lol!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hi TJ, there are plenty of us out there in the UK, this was at Rockingham a few years ago 8)

We had 50 plus trucks turn up for our annual meets :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ahh that looks awesome!! id love to come along, do you ever do meets in the south west? cheers

·
Registered
827 Posts
We have members all over the country, pop along to Frontera Owners Group (FOG) :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Drift said:
Hi TJ, there are plenty of us out there in the UK, this was at Rockingham a few years ago 8)

That's awesome! I'd kill to have one of those hardtops shipped to me :twisted:

And to the OP, that sure is a clean rig!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Do those have split rear seats? I would love to have split seats in my Rodeo Sport.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BMiller said:
Drift said:

That's awesome! I'd kill to have one of those hardtops shipped to me :twisted:

And to the OP, that sure is a clean rig!
Theres a blue one (exactly the same as mine) near me on ebay going for just over £2000 you could get shipped to you, id be happy to go see if its any good!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
leecliche said:
Do those have split rear seats? I would love to have split seats in my Rodeo Sport.
yer mine has the split rear seat, really good for sleeping on and watching a film!! :p

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
How do I get that nudge bar here in the united states? I'm willing to trade you 2000+ rodeo/rodeo sport taillights for yours... Is there a website that I could buy that nudgebar at?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry mate not selling it lol you can buy them on ebay or off one thats being taken apart maybe?? they do make it look alot better when they are on, whats different about these lights your on about?? cheers

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Type in 2002 rodeo sport tailights on your Google images search. The lights are red with clear. No amber/Orange lens. I guess I would serch eBay UK. For the nudge bar.?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yer they look cool, yer if you have a look on there or maybe on ebay US do you get breaking yards? maybe get one there? be easier for you then with shipping

1 - 20 of 23 Posts