Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday I turn my 88 on and I let it idle for a few minutes while I go talk to a girl. I talked to her for like 5 minutes or so (it got me her phone number so its all good! :wink: ) anyways I got back in my truck and I smell raw gas and I say "man shes really running rich today!" so I hop in and drive towards my work. All of the sudden she starts beeping. :? I realize my door wasnt shut all the way :lol: . anyways I get to my work and turn the car off and it still smells like gas...and I find out the seal on injector 1 failed and leaks gas :roll: :roll: I cant leave my truck and talk to a girl cuz she gets upset!! I dont even want to know what my truck is gona do If I drive it around on a date...she might not even want to leave my house :lol:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm she drives a nissan exterra...may be she doesnt like nissans?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Or maybe your Trooper was trying to mark it's territory and leave its scent behind! New thread name, My Truck Is The Territorial Kind.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
done! :lol:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nice! Normally imports play well together. It's the Jeeps that tend to run in packs. As long as the Xterra is 2WD after a few times together the Trooper should be fine. If not you could always call Cesar Millan and see if he has any tips.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
if you ever get a LUV truck and a pup you could get pupys :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
trooper T/diesel said:
if you ever get a LUV truck and a pup you could get pupys :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:sign5: :laughing3:

my truck doesn't get jealous. it just gets me chicks.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Yeah I hear ya.. they call mine Christine from the Stephen King novel... b/c I'm so obsessed with her... they worry if they say one bad thing it will come kill them. :lol:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
My beetle broke down on every girl until I met my now wife. Some times the sun roof drains wouldn't drain properly and when we'd go down hill, water would dump on the passenger seat! I think Bonnie (the bug) didn't like any of them.

·
Registered
676 Posts
My Rodeo, Suzy, has been pretty nice to most of the girls that have rode around in her.

She only got grumpy once; when the alternator died. I was taking two girls to a Winthrop basketball game, and she gave out. Probably a good sign since I ended up dumping the one I was dating a few weeks later lol!

She really seems to like my girlfriend now, near as I can tell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts