Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This little guy is my little beater/dd, has a full ranger glass front clip 6" lift and longtravel kit smallest v6 i have ever seen(2.8) but im working on doing a 4L fuel injected swap in from a newer explorer
what do you think about it? Any suggestions I've already did most of my mods that i could think of already all that i can think thats left is the engine swap

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i need to get some wheelin pics took her out yesterday and had a blast its nice to have a truck that if i break it no biggie lol

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Cool project.... the updated front end really throws you off..

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Very cool. I like those Bronco II's. Always have. You can find a decent one for a song in my area too. The Trooper RS and those seem like cousins.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Cool rig man. I like the front clip. The short wheelbase and that long travel kit should make it pretty capable at low speed, not sure I'd want to go too fast in it though. :lol: :lol:

Got any wheelin pics?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
going fast shes fun i was really surprised at how well it did for such a short wheel base i thought the back would try to fly over the front but she holds her ground.

The front clip does toss quite a few people lol i love it I have had a couple of people ask me what ford is that and if it was from another country lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts