Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
*drool* theres some guys in my neighborhood that have like 3 of those. i think every one of them has a turbo and various other mods. sweet ride man!

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Really Nice Ride! One other point related to finances . . . I have gotten only a single moving violation (rolling through a stop sign) since I got rid of my 1976 Datsun 280Z in 1988. Sometimes the Zs are targetted by the "Troopers" even when they are hardly moving. Of course, my old Z would easily do 60 MPH in 2nd gear . . . near the top speed of my Trooper. :lol:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Of course, my old Z would easily do 60 MPH in 2nd gear
modern cars will do 65 in 2nd. i tried it on my sentra one time, not a good feeling at all but it got there. im almost certain your Z wasn't redlining at 60 though. i'm loving the Z thread!

·
Registered
38 Posts
rodeo guy said:
I have an 2003 350Z that is now twin turbo'd
Hey moneybags, shouldn't you be rollin in style in a Escillade or something as your 4wd (kidding) :lol:
Well you know how it is, obviously looking at your car domain page. Once the modding starts, it doesnt stop. Its a disease, which I see a bunch of have, so dont be hatin!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.