Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i mounted my off road lights today .i will wire them up the next couple of days.i made the mounts from conduit clamps i bought at home depot. 8) recon

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
I've used those lights on both of my previous Zu's:

They work great. I think where you have them mounted looks kinda funny but hey, it's the function most importantly. Looking good.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Niiiice, you truck has cool stuff.

Ramairz, ... I'll never forgive you for selling your vx :cry:

:p

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Don't remind me Beto :( I miss her

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
I knew it looked like something but couldn't put my finger on it:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't give crap about about how other people think how truck looks. I love my truck 8) recon

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Don't get your panties in a bunch, I like your truck and as long as you like it that's what matters. I was trying to find a better pic of the glasses but couldn't :lol:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess I spent to much time driving jeeps lol.mounting lights like I did is popular. I am a little touchy is because I mounted those lights after spending 4 days in the hospital with youngest son. He just completed is 3rd phase of chemo yesterday. So this is a father and son project. When finishes chemo in january 2013 we will build a amigo for him. 8) recon

·
Registered
645 Posts
looks good with the wench

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
twilson said:
looks good with the wench
watch out! there is a grammar nazi trollin around these parts! :lol: :lol:

I think it looks good recon. But just as some feedback, they would also look good upside down with the mounts in a similar location.

Nice work. :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
me to, im sure those lights are really bright to ?

·
Registered
793 Posts
nice setup!! I've seem these lights at harbor freight, how do they perform? are the light pattern good?? would you might post some picture of the light pattern??

·
Registered
8,605 Posts

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
They are basically spotlights. they are 100watts and make a bright round pattern out in front and illuminate around it a bit. Here's one out on the dirt road by my house:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.