1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
546 Posts
All that thing needs is an MA-2 turret on the roof and a few ports for side firing and you could take that thing through Detroit. :p

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Needs thicker armor for detroit...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Unless I'm seeing wrong it needs more protection for the radiator. A 12 guage there and it'll stop it pretty soon.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Pshhhhhhhhhh...

What you want is the Maurader!

As seen on a recent episode of Top Gear

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Which episode of Top Gear? Love the "nuclear" symbol on the spare tire.

But getting back to the original post. Does anyone know why the PD in Maryland needed these? Always thought of it as one of the more...peaceful states.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
AudioRedneck said:
Which episode of Top Gear? Love the "nuclear" symbol on the spare tire.
Series 17, episode 1

Just aired 2 weeks ago I think, I watched it last night.

·
Registered
677 Posts
My neighborhood gets bad enough that I need protection I'm getting one of these. They will do 65mph with no steering trouble, travel off road at 40mph while clearing brush and small trees, and can double as sleeping quarters on those overnight wheeling trips. They even float! So crossing those deep streams is no problem.

BTW, The small town of Temple Terrace is really a community that has its own Police force, Fire Dept, Post office, and government offices, but is totally surrounded by Tampa. Temple Terrace has a rig almost identical to the on in the OP's post and Tampa has two like I posted. They have them for some reason. I see them used sometimes when they call the SWAT guys to a scene.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
There is this monstrosity as well. I'd love to see a side by side of this against that marauder sometime.

The Knight VX by Conquest Vehicles

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
That video was awesome!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts