Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the lift on and had to show her off. I've got a 3" Suspention lift and a set of 32in. Dueller MT's (all came off my now retired Bighorn...R.I.P.) It's got a 3.1 Turbo Diesel 4 banger with a five speed. Before winter hits I'm hoping to get the manual hubs from the Bighorn on it as I'm not a fan of the auto lock, and I'm also gonna try to custom rig the top mounted intercooler from the Bighorn on to it along with the hood scoop. Wish me luck, should be an adventure.

Pics are here- http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/664203

Jim

·
Registered
83 Posts
I love the MU... i think they look tough!! they were sold over here by General Motors Holden as a "Frontera" lots of MU imports running around too..... the good thing is, the undercarriage is pretty the same as mine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks AussieIsuzu, I got to test it out this weekend and I love it. Not a big fan of the Auto-Lock hubs, it feels like it digs down before it locks in the sand. Might just be cause I'm not used to it yet.

That one cost me a sizeable dent in the front fender. Sorry for all the pictures, just get a little excited sometimes :D

Jim

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have no idea why I'm asking, other than for curiosity, but what kind of offroad access is there to Mt. Fuji? And if there is, how far can you go up the mountain?

Cheers,

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish I knew, but it's about 6-8 hours south of here. Trips like that in Japan will cost you hundreds of dollars in tolls as all their highways have an attached fee.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts