Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally took the time out to finish my lift on my 1998 isuzu rodeo and i thought id share it with yall! Currently i have a 4 inch suspension lift and a 2 inch body lift! Thanks everyone who gave me info to help me with my truck! I am sitting on 33 inch mud tires. I also have a custom mounted bull bar and front receiver hitch. As you can see there are plenty of lights as well :) also it is painted in black bed liner with gloss black on top. 35% tint in the front and 2% tint all in the rear and on the sun banner. if you have any questions or just wanna talk cars, let me know!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Thanks for pics. Super job. WHAT'S your next mod? Lots of lights!! 8)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Roof rack be nice. Will the spare tire still fit under the rear,i see you have curved hitch installed. Are you going to dye the interior or replace covers. :?:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't even try to put the tire underneath lol. I think it looks better up top. And ive never dyed an interior before so i think i might try that! There is not alot more i can do to the truck now as it is my only car now and I want it to stay reliable. It has a new engine and transmission in it so i know it will last a while!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Put you back on first page. Rodeo looken great and mod of 4.77 be super ,she will be a BEAST,GREAT pull power with those tires. :D Post pics. of the gear install Please!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts